Subject: Re: Render to Flyer(4.07) fails
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: "Donald J. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Cc: LW_MailList <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 12:29:13 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm looking for an explaination for my  failure to render LW animations 
> to the Flyer as a clip. This worked fine in the 4.04 version, ie LW 
> v. 3.5. Setting Record panel to anim/ Medium Res Preview/ FlyerA0:xxx etc...
> The first frame renders OK, but the savvve takes severalll minutes, The 
> 2nd frame renders to the toaster screen, but now ttthe save fails and an 
> error msg - Can't add frame to animfile - Abort render y/n appears.
> hit n, and the render goes ahead but with no saving. hit y, and the 
> render stops.

Ummm... have you added the FlyerClip.p plug-in?  After adding it, go to 
the Record Panel.  Set up the anim save as normal, but select Flyer Clip 
instead of Medium Res Preview.  Then it'll work fine.  A little more 
info's in the 4.07 readme.

Hope this helps...

-- Joe

--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]